There are hundreds of interesting festivals around the world. From sporting, cultural, hobbies, writing, music, dance, food etc. etc.
They do have some common factors:
- often world class representation (speakers and influencers)
- like-minded participants
- great value participation deals (accommodation and travel)
- clear times with potential for pre and post festival options
- Glastonbury Music Festival, England: last weekend of June – The largest open air music and preforming arts festival in the world.
- Saint Patrick’s Day Festival, Dublin, Ireland: March 17 – There is a parade, costumes, music, comedy, film, and drinking.
- Carnival of Venice, Italy: between February & March – One of the most beautiful festivals in the world, people wear masks and elaborate costumes to hide differences among classes, and there are contests for the best costumes.
Indian Festivals – India has many festivals that are unique and fun to attend, like
- Jaipur Writers Festival – January
- Holi – in late February or early March, almost anywhere in India on the last full moon day! Join in with any tour.
- Desert Festival (Jaiselmer) – February
- Diwali – Festival of Lights in late October, early November
- Pushkar Camel Festival – November
We can make arrangements for fully independent travelers (FIT) and Group Tours both escorted and un-escorted.
Please contact us for any travel requirements for any festivals.